Please note that only members in good standing will be able to attend High Holy Day services free of charge. Payment for non-member tickets can be applied to a membership.
Contact Jen Finger, firstname.lastname@example.org, as soon as possible if you are unsure of your standing.
Non-Member Ticket Information
- $400 – Family
- $250 – Couple
- $150 – Single
- $50 – Guest (of a Member)
Break-the-Fast ticket prices for members and non-members: $10 per person, $5 per child, $30 max per family
Payment information is below this schedule:
- Erev Rosh HaShanah
- Sunday, September 29, 7:00 p.m.
- Rosh HaShanah—Day 1
- Monday, September 30, 9:00 a.m. Discussion Group, 9:15 a.m. Children’s Service (ages 4-8) 10:15 a.m. Tashlich Service 1:45 p.m. Main Beach 300 Lakeshore Dr. Crystal Lake, IL Family Service with Tashlich 4:30 p.m. Main Beach 300 Lakeshore Dr. Crystal Lake, IL
- Rosh HaShanah—Day 2
- Tuesday, October 1, 9:00 a.m.
- Kol Nidre
- Tuesday, October 8, 7:00 p.m.
- Yom Kippur
- Wednesday, October 9, 9:00 a.m. Discussion Group, 9:15 a.m. Children’s Service (ages 4-8) 10:15 a.m. Mincha Service 5:00 p.m. Neila Service 6:00 p.m. Break-the-Fast 7:15 p.m.
Break-the-Fast 2019 at MCJC
Wednesday, October 9 at 7:15 p.m. Join the entire MCJC community at Break-the Fast after Yom Kippur Services.
To register, please contact the MCJC office at 815-455-1810 or email@example.com. You may also mail us your request with your check, or you can pay with the payment button online (see below.)
If you mail us, please include your name, the number of people included in your request, your address, phone number, and email address in case of questions.
Your check should be made out to McHenry County Jewish Congregation (MCJC) and mailed to: MCJC, 8617 Ridgefield Rd., Crystal Lake, IL 60012.
You may also pay via credit card on our website using the button below or the Express High Holy Days Payment Button in the right column of every page of the site.