Sunday, August 25, 2019
9:30 am to 12:30 pm
The McHenry County Jewish Congregation (MCJC) Membership Committee invites you to an Open House and New Member Brunch, in conjunction with the Opening Day of the MCJC Religious School 2019/2020.
The event is Sunday, August 25, 9:30 am to 12:30 pm, at 8617 Ridgefield Rd. in unincorporated Crystal Lake. It is accessible from Route 14.
View our Religious School in action, tour the building, and meet members, teachers, and Rabbi Tom Samuels. A community brunch starts at 11:30 am, with kosher hot dogs and veggie/pareve foods prepared by congregants.
RSVPs are required by August 20 at https://mcjconline.org/event/new-member-brunch-2019
MCJC is the heart of Jewish life in the greater McHenry County area. We offer
- a full schedule of weekly worship services
- holiday services (the High Holy Days begin this year September 29, and include children’s services)
- Friday evening potluck dinners
- social events
- social action programs
- a Religious School and Hebrew program that meets one weekday afternoon and Sunday mornings
- a growing library of educational videos from Rabbi Tom for Torah study, Shabbat celebrations, songs, and more
If you would like to find out more about membership in our vibrant MCJC community, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.